MCS Strategies, LLC
- Presented principles of site selection and FTZ's to regional leadership group.
- Conducted on-site survey of community readiness and likely development targets.
- Completed regional FTZ application supporting a major company expansion.
- Undertaking FTZ expansion enabling company's multi-location efficiency.
- Assisting region in assessing potential for establishing point to point air service.
- Evaluated regional airport's development potential.
- Stewardship support provided to Wounded Warrior Project, US, American Red Cross, St Jude Children's Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Foundation and several Native American organizations.
Site Selection Services
- Company Needs Assessment
- Site Identification
- Incentive negotiation and follow-up
- Coordination of Facility start-up activation
Foreign Trade Zone
- Presentation of Zone Program and Benefits
- Analysis of Benefits / Cost Savings
- Application Preparation and Processing
- Activation Services: FTZ Training
- Expansions, Modifications, change in scope
- Annual Report Preparation
- Strategic Planning Sessions
- Program Seminars
- Confidential Community Analysis
- Loaned Executive Program
- Organizational evaluation: Policies, Procedures, Marketing Materials, By-Laws.
- Leadership Programs
- Annual Meetings
- Community and Civic Groups