MCS Strategies, LLC
- Presented principles of site selection and FTZ's to regional leadership group.
- Conducted on-site survey of community readiness and likely development targets.
- Completed regional FTZ application supporting a major company expansion.
- Undertaking FTZ expansion enabling company's multi-location efficiency.
- Assisting region in assessing potential for establishing point to point air service.
- Evaluated regional airport's development potential.
- Stewardship support provided to Wounded Warrior Project, US, American Red Cross, St Jude Children's Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Foundation and several Native American organizations.
Site Selection Clients
FINANCIAL INCENTIVE DEVELOPMENT
Foreign Trade Zone Applications and Studies
Strategic and Economic Studies
- Battle Creek,MI.
- MI.-57 Corridor
- Buffalo/Johnson County, Wyoming